Bullnose Forums

New Carpet Std Cab with manual trans

OK so I checked the PN's under 1986 F250 like you have in your signature and the carpet part numbers are different.

here is mine

Here is what RA is saying the carpet for yours is.

The website makes no sense because you can look up an F150, F250, and F350 Regular Cab with 4x4 and a 4spd and still get three different part numbers. :nabble_anim_crazy:

OK so I checked the PN's under 1986 F250 like you have in your signature and the carpet part numbers are different.

here is mine

Here is what RA is saying the carpet for yours is.

I'd be willing to figure that the carpet you have will fit my truck just fine. Strange about the part numbers. Let me know what you want for it and I'll take it off your hands.

The website makes no sense because you can look up an F150, F250, and F350 Regular Cab with 4x4 and a 4spd and still get three different part numbers. :nabble_anim_crazy:

There sure are a lot of options on there...

I wonder what blue I would select?...there's only about 10 different shades...lol.

I'd be willing to figure that the carpet you have will fit my truck just fine. Strange about the part numbers. Let me know what you want for it and I'll take it off your hands.

sorry for the slow replies.. finals week and I also ended up with a couple minor tibial fractures.

sorry for the slow replies.. finals week and I also ended up with a couple minor tibial fractures.

Ouch! Did you jump out of a perfectly good airplane to test a parachute? :nabble_anim_confused: