Bullnose Forums

New Carpet Std Cab with manual trans

ACC carpet, saddle brown. Was the wrong carpet for my vehicle. Accidentally purchased the one for a manual hence the bulge in the hump in the picture.

Only been laid in the truck to check fit. Brand new 1st quality Dupont nylon with insulation backer PM offers.

IMG_20190901_100228.jpg.7391e211f5bd565964b2acd8c77b6310.jpg

• 4 months later...

Since carpet came up, this is still for sale. Seriously would take $40+shipping for it just to get it out of my way.

Wrong color for me obviously, but that is a super deal.

Curious if it fit OK otherwise? I will likely put carpet in my truck at some point. Since I went from the flat/solid floor to the high hump for a 5spd, I need to order a carpet for a 1987-1991 truck.

Curious if it fit OK otherwise? I will likely put carpet in my truck at some point. Since I went from the flat/solid floor to the high hump for a 5spd, I need to order a carpet for a 1987-1991 truck.

I sure wish it was either red or blue. :nabble_smiley_sad:

fit great, right up over the rear hump and all. Back side is heat pressed marking the cut outs. Its a nice color, I was leaning something lighter, and the fact that it was made for a manual transmission made that decision easier. I was outside my return window so its been folded back up and hanging out in the cab with the door panels lol.

Looks really good against the white. Would look good with a midnight metallic blue or green truck too. My dad swears its closer to the color in his old Eddie Bauer Bronco than the one I have now which is light saddle tan.

I would have no qualms buying ACC branded carpet again. I got my of of RA. ACC has more options but runs a bit more direct. Just need to make sure you check and double check the data on RA's website if you buy there its easy to make a mistake.

Since carpet came up, this is still for sale. Seriously would take $40+shipping for it just to get it out of my way.

Interested in the carpet if you still have it. Just to verify, I have an 86 f250 manual 4x4 standard cab. If it fits that model then let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll purchase

Interested in the carpet if you still have it. Just to verify, I have an 86 f250 manual 4x4 standard cab. If it fits that model then let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll purchase

I dont see why it should not but ill verify the PN on RA.

You can email me at bdee1013@yahoo.com with what you want to do as far as shipping and payment.

Thanks

OK so I checked the PN's under 1986 F250 like you have in your signature and the carpet part numbers are different.

here is mineTruckcarpet.png.5d8486e32a3c6a513cf2f503f33b1602.png

Here is what RA is saying the carpet for yours is.

F250.png.7e5401352d6497f83c81e9927e7afea4.png