Bullnose Forums

1986 F150 4x4 on Ebay one owner very nice condition

Why are there so many clean trucks in the PNW? All of the southern trucks combined don't hold a candle to some of these PNW trucks.

I think when you see them like this there are two things that are pretty much a given: Garage kept and not winter driven. I don't know if that's more common in the PNW climate or what, but there sure are some gorgeous trucks coming out of WA and OR, and sometimes ID. And this thing has 154k miles on it, so it was definitely used...albeit carefully...lol.

This truck looks pretty straight, but what gets me are the interiors. The interiors are mint, like brand new.

The hard part for me is seeing them sell for $7500 bucks, knowing full well you couldn't build that truck (in that condition) for twice that much. I keep telling myself..."I'm doing it for the hobby, I'm doing it for the hobby, I'm doing it for the hobby...."

They have it on their website for $8995.00, so I guess one could assume that is what the reserve price is on the Ebay auction.

http://specialtycars.360vinspin.net/Hayden-Idaho-83835/Used-1986-Ford-F150-XLT/VDP/d5bb062c-c2fe-41cb-a93e-125992768cca

These trucks don't seem to crack $10,000 very often, so I'm happy to see a price tag of only $9k on it. Somebody in the Northeast will buy this truck, ship it across the country, and then re-list it for $20,000 lol.

Why are there so many clean trucks in the PNW? All of the southern trucks combined don't hold a candle to some of these PNW trucks.

I think when you see them like this there are two things that are pretty much a given: Garage kept and not winter driven. I don't know if that's more common in the PNW climate or what, but there sure are some gorgeous trucks coming out of WA and OR, and sometimes ID. And this thing has 154k miles on it, so it was definitely used...albeit carefully...lol.

This truck looks pretty straight, but what gets me are the interiors. The interiors are mint, like brand new.

The hard part for me is seeing them sell for $7500 bucks, knowing full well you couldn't build that truck (in that condition) for twice that much. I keep telling myself..."I'm doing it for the hobby, I'm doing it for the hobby, I'm doing it for the hobby...."

My inlaws live up there, he got two 8th gen diesels in great shape for about $2000 each. It's just an old area, a lot of old folks that hold onto stuff and upkeep it. They also don't salt like they do on the east coast in the PNW. When it goes from rain to snow it's usually pretty quick so you don't have ice for days before you get snow.