Bullnose Forums

Hello from Toano, VA

pugster

Just picked up an 85 F-150 short bed 4x4. Got me a 4 speed with the trusty 300 straight six. It seems as though I have a lot of electrical/vacuum issues to fix. Someone has gone through and removed the AC and disconnected all kinds of wires from the engine harness. Runs like a champ with a slight hesitation when accelerating. She needs some rust repair but for the year in this area it's a solid old girl. Happy to be on a forum with others who loves these trucks. Hopefully can bring this to a restored state and have a truck that will last another 35 years!

Welcome!!! Sounds like you have a good truck that needs some TLC. That's what most of us find when we buy one of them.

I assume you know, but all the wiring diagrams for your truck are in the menu at Documenation/Electrical/EVTM's/1985 EVTM.

Toano, VA. Would you like to be on our member's map? Right now it is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and I'd be happy to add you.

Edit: And a signature that tells about your truck would help us help you. Plus, if you don't mind sharing your name we like to call each other by our first names. Seems more friendly.

Welcome!!! Sounds like you have a good truck that needs some TLC. That's what most of us find when we buy one of them.

I assume you know, but all the wiring diagrams for your truck are in the menu at Documenation/Electrical/EVTM's/1985 EVTM.

Toano, VA. Would you like to be on our member's map? Right now it is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and I'd be happy to add you.

Edit: And a signature that tells about your truck would help us help you. Plus, if you don't mind sharing your name we like to call each other by our first names. Seems more friendly.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yes please add me to the map. and she definitely needs some TLC. But I look forward to the hard work. I love turning a wrench.

Yes please add me to the map. and she definitely needs some TLC. But I look forward to the hard work. I love turning a wrench.

Shawn - You are on the map. And, I like your sig. Thanks. :nabble_smiley_good:

We (I?) like to say that these trucks are onions. We peel layers off and cry, but soon we have enough to have onion rings. Or, in some cases like Big Blue, we have a Bloomin' Onion. :nabble_smiley_wink: