Bullnose Forums

1980 Single wheel F350 low miles California truck

Yes, nice find! And, a nice truck. Has a 400. Shame it isn't 4wd.

If I were ever to buy another Bullnose a Supercab would be on the list. My 8 year old granddaughter called from Nicaragua last night and in the conversation asked what projects we have going on. I told her that I've completely disassembled the old blue truck, and she asked if I'm going to add more seats. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Yes, nice find! And, a nice truck. Has a 400. Shame it isn't 4wd.

If I were ever to buy another Bullnose a Supercab would be on the list. My 8 year old granddaughter called from Nicaragua last night and in the conversation asked what projects we have going on. I told her that I've completely disassembled the old blue truck, and she asked if I'm going to add more seats. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Definitely not easy to find a very well optioned F350 Ranger Lariat. It's even a Trailer or Camper Special, but hard to tell which one.

It would be nice if it was 4x4, and not from California. But luckily California emissions standards didn't really hit these trucks until late 1980-1981 so this one would be the best California truck you can buy if you want a Bullnose without a metric ton of emission control devices.