Bullnose Forum

Menu Has Changed

Gary Lewis

Thanks, Jim.

And it works well on both my iPhone X and my Windows 10 tablet. In fact, on the iPhone it works in both landscape and portrait mode, where the old menu style only worked in landscape due to the width of it.

I like the new menu, and it works well on my iPhone 🙂

Good to know, guys. Thanks. But I just had a weird bobble where it went up instead of down. Let's see what others say and how it works for a while longer.

I can replicate this issue if I scroll down (menu disappears) but then scroll back up (menu appears). When you scroll back up and hit the Documentation section, it flips upwards rather than downwards. The Bullnose Forum tab however works as it should.

Good to know, guys. Thanks. But I just had a weird bobble where it went up instead of down. Let's see what others say and how it works for a while longer.

I can replicate this issue if I scroll down (menu disappears) but then scroll back up (menu appears). When you scroll back up and hit the Documentation section, it flips upwards rather than downwards. The Bullnose Forum tab however works as it should.

Yep, that does it. But, you can scroll up and use the Documentation menu - from the bottom up.

So, is that acceptable?