Bullnose Forums

Hello. New member with 1985 F150 Flareside

snakebite8

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, I hope it was ok to use your words and pics to at least get things started. I think your measurements will be a big help when you are able to do them.

Gary,

On here, my stuff is your stuff;)

Jonathan - I would like to incorporate Dave's approach, so have created a Metal Floor tab and added a few words about Dave's work as well as a link to his thread. But it is going to take some time finding all the bits and pieces that are woven through that thread and create the verbiage to go with the pictures.

Dave - If you had the time to point me to the appropriate posts that would help. :nabble_waving_orig:

Cory - Thanks. :nabble_smiley_good:

Jonathan - I would like to incorporate Dave's approach, so have created a Metal Floor tab and added a few words about Dave's work as well as a link to his thread. But it is going to take some time finding all the bits and pieces that are woven through that thread and create the verbiage to go with the pictures.

Dave - If you had the time to point me to the appropriate posts that would help. :nabble_waving_orig:

Cory - Thanks. :nabble_smiley_good:

I got info back from Zach 1981 Flareside and updated the page at Documenation/Exterior/Beds, Tailgates, & Components.  Then tab Beds, then Flareside Beds, then Prior to 7/82.

Let me know what you think. :nabble_waving_orig: