Bullnose Forums

NEED FRONT INNER FENDERS (APRONS), 1986 F-250

Von1970ls5

I need the left and right front plastic inner fenders for my 1986 Ford F-250, I went to my local Dealer

and was told they were discontinued. One of mine is cracked so I want to replace both. If anyone knows

where I can buy them it is appreciated. Dave in Miami Lakes

1970ls5@bellsouth.net

Dave - They varied a bit through the years and by application, as you can see on the page Underhood/Fender Aprons in the menu. However, the later you go the more holes in them, so you'd be fine with about any of them and use yours as templates for where to put the holes.
I am not sure if they would work, mine is an 86' and those start 87-96.  I know what you said about the extra holes and that does not bother me.  Sure would help if someone on the site had actually tired these on an older truck.  Thanks for the reply.  Dave

On Monday, September 2, 2019, 11:48:41 AM EDT, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Dave - They varied a bit through the years and by application, as you can see on the page Underhood/Fender Aprons in the menu.  However, the later you go the more holes in them, so you'd be fine with about any of them and use yours as templates for where to put the holes. Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/NEED-FRONT-INNER-FENDERS-APRONS-1986-F-250-tp37020p37024.html

To unsubscribe from NEED FRONT INNER FENDERS (APRONS), 1986 F-250, click here.

NAML