Bullnose Forums

1966 Ford Bronco

That listing is really weird... It has a stock number and says it's being sold by a Missouri dealer. But the photos show a California license plate. And the narrative says it's being sold by the grandson of the original owner with a Texas title.

The description implies that it's all original, but it's repainted, & bedlined in the engine bay. And several of the '66-specific parts are incorrect replacements, like the grill, bumpers, and tailgate. The engine looks great, except where someone beat the hell out of the air cleaner duct.

I don't doubt that it's worth $28K, but it just seems a little off...

That listing is really weird... It has a stock number and says it's being sold by a Missouri dealer. But the photos show a California license plate. And the narrative says it's being sold by the grandson of the original owner with a Texas title.

The description implies that it's all original, but it's repainted, & bedlined in the engine bay. And several of the '66-specific parts are incorrect replacements, like the grill, bumpers, and tailgate. The engine looks great, except where someone beat the hell out of the air cleaner duct.

I don't doubt that it's worth $28K, but it just seems a little off...

For what EBs are selling for, that's a deal. It's probably a consignment sale. I think that would explain the confusion.