Bullnose Forums

Lund Sun Visor

fords4life

Personal preference really. Kind of like cab lights - you'll just see a little more of them. Since on the fence you could cut the rough design out of cardboard and tape it on your truck to get an in person visual.

But for that price and if in good shape, I'd say pick one up (or all :nabble_smiley_happy:) anyways and dry fit one. Not a bad item to have for future use.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Darth's after I reinstalled it. It had to be removed for the windshield replacement:

Darth is neither 4WD nor lowered, just a stock suspension 1986 F350 crew cab DRW model.

How loud is that thing on the highway? Seems like a lot of drag. I always liked the look of them.

And gas before either of those :nabble_smiley_happy:

Guess that is what im getting at, granted you couldn't really hurt the mpgs any worse.

Someone recently said our trucks are like the proverbial barn door. No they are not. They are worse! Barn doors don't have the pockets, like the headlights, that hold air. But don't the visors have vents on top?

And gas before either of those :nabble_smiley_happy:

Guess that is what im getting at, granted you couldn't really hurt the mpgs any worse.

Yep, I got ya. These trucks are bad enough with aerodynamics that adding or not adding something like this is purely a personal preference in the looks of it.