Bullnose Forums

1986 F250 4x4 in Arizona (On Ebay)

The Buy It Now price on this thing seems pretty reasonable, assuming the truck has spent all of (or some of) it's life in Arizona. Not sure what that Gear Vendors OD is worth, but as Gary always says, you couldn't build the truck for that price. Has an interesting custom dash, but that would be easy to return to stock if somebody wanted an original look.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153620455894

s-l1600.jpg.93ad79b9c7df71c6c98b0decd79a4d82.jpg

Nice and it has the "illusive" side molding.

I did a quick Google search, and it looks like that Gear Vendors OD is worth half as much as the asking price of the truck.

Nice truck. And, for the price....

But, there are some things I'm not high on. It still has the TTB's. If I were to do it again I'd get an F350 w/a straight axle.

And there's no way to tell from here how he put the bucket seats in. Did he do it correctly by getting the seat base, or the red neck way of drilling holes into un-reinforced areas of the floor that will probably break out later.

Plus, I sure don't like the step hanging out in the breeze. First time off road and it'd be gone.

And, he has 4 wheel discs that "break". I sure wouldn't want discs that break.

But, all in all, you sure couldn't build it for that, if "that" is what you want.