Bullnose Forums

Project MPG

Nope, it disappears when I scroll.

Edit: tried tapping where it’s supposed to be and no joy!

Gary, the embedded version works for me on my iPhone X. The only issue is that it does not display full width even with the phone horizontal so you have to scroll side to side as well as up and down :nabble_anim_crazy:. I admit that I have not yet read the article but wanted to relay my experience that on my device it does seem to work.

Gary, the embedded version works for me on my iPhone X. The only issue is that it does not display full width even with the phone horizontal so you have to scroll side to side as well as up and down :nabble_anim_crazy:. I admit that I have not yet read the article but wanted to relay my experience that on my device it does seem to work.

Jonathan - Thanks. But what browser are you running? It doesn't work properly on mine in either Safari or Chrome. In Safari I can eventually get it in landscape mode after tapping the screen several times, which highlights some of the characters as if to copy them. Ditto Chrome, but in Safari it is usable. But on Chrome it goes away if you scroll. :nabble_anim_confused:

Jonathan - Thanks. But what browser are you running? It doesn't work properly on mine in either Safari or Chrome. In Safari I can eventually get it in landscape mode after tapping the screen several times, which highlights some of the characters as if to copy them. Ditto Chrome, but in Safari it is usable. But on Chrome it goes away if you scroll. :nabble_anim_confused:

And I’m using Safari.

Gary, I am running Safari. The only thing I can think is that my iOS is pretty old. Version 11.2.1 so maybe there is a compatibility lag?

Gary, I am running Safari. The only thing I can think is that my iOS is pretty old. Version 11.2.1 so maybe there is a compatibility lag?

Good observation, I’m up to date.

And I'm up to date. :nabble_anim_confused:

I don't know what else to do. I can't find anything via searching about it. And it works on some and not on others. Making it smaller seemed to help a bit, but I can't make it any smaller.

So, I guess y'all can download it if you want.

I don't know what else to do. I can't find anything via searching about it. And it works on some and not on others. Making it smaller seemed to help a bit, but I can't make it any smaller.

That’s fine. I think you’ve spent enough time on this! :nabble_anim_working:

I was talking about the link to the actual website that owns the article - the one in that caption.

But all this hassle is just one more reason I only browse on a real computer. If I have to, I might use my phone for a minute, but I don't pay attention to any problems it has - I just go back to a computer ASAP.

I was talking about the link to the actual website that owns the article - the one in that caption.

But all this hassle is just one more reason I only browse on a real computer. If I have to, I might use my phone for a minute, but I don't pay attention to any problems it has - I just go back to a computer ASAP.

I agree - I may view the site on my phone, and sometimes even reply. But, 52% of the traffic to the documentation is from mobile devices, 40% from desktop devices, and 8% from tablets. (I don't know the numbers to the forum, but suspect they are similar.)

Anyway, on the first post I did add a link to the Four Wheeler site. But I don't find it easy to use. And, if you download the file you can search for terms. For instance, I got tired of looking for "silencers", so just searched for the term. It is in there twice, and I had both instances nailed immediately.

In any event, it is there.

EDIT: The %'s above do include the forum traffic. IOW, more than half of the users of the whole site, forum and documentation, do so via a mobile device.