Bullnose Forums

Hoonigan BullNose Bronco

ETM

Wow! Don't like the language, but I like the engine!!!! :nabble_anim_jump:

I liked the engine too Gary!

Burnouts are not really my thing, but this video was fun because it was a Bronco, and a Bullnose Bronco at that.

Out of curiosity, did anybody catch the name of the "cheap" EFI system he installed on there?

Wow! Don't like the language, but I like the engine!!!! :nabble_anim_jump:

I liked the engine too Gary!

Burnouts are not really my thing, but this video was fun because it was a Bronco, and a Bullnose Bronco at that.

Out of curiosity, did anybody catch the name of the "cheap" EFI system he installed on there?

Pretty cool.

Needs to shelf that toolbox before it gets tore up though :nabble_smiley_beam:

Pretty cool.

Needs to shelf that toolbox before it gets tore up though :nabble_smiley_beam:

No, I didn't get the name of the EFI system. But, I agree about the toolbox. No one even commented in the video on that rare item, but picked up on the very obvious different doors and door panels.

Looks like a Powerjection III system...at least based on the 'Powerjection III' label on the side. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Doing an Google Search, there are much cheaper option out there now like MSD and Holly EFI(This would be my choice for an LS swap) It is cool how much things have when down in price, Was trying to talk my friend into it with is 65' C10 that has an Built Inline 6. But he likes the old school stuff.