Bullnose Forums

Fuel sending unit & pump [E5TZ-9H307-L] - NOS

Aftermarket fuel sending units are basically crap. And that is pretty much across the market. At least I haven't heard of one working correctly.

The one in Big Blue's front tank is aftermarket, and only a couple of years old when I got it. But even then it didn't work. Will show Full, then after 100 miles or so of going down as it should it usually goes back to Full.

The one in Big Blue's front tank is aftermarket, and only a couple of years old when I got it. But even then it didn't work. Will show Full, then after 100 miles or so of going down as it should it usually goes back to Full.

With all the Mustang work I do, even forum stuff ,etc . . .no one gets one that measures correctly. A shame.

With all the Mustang work I do, even forum stuff ,etc . . .no one gets one that measures correctly. A shame.

Didnt realize they were all that bad. I know the aftermarket one I put in Chanute last year spends the majority of the tank pegged out. Once it moves it goes pretty quickly to 1/4 and you're walking. Assumed it was just a bad eBay gamble.