Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

1. On the forum FAQ page, should the HTML signature 'but wait...' portion be within the signature tab?

2. Can users be mentioned/targeted in posts to force a notification to them?

1. Yes, it should have been but now is. Well spotted! But please check that I did it correctly. Thanks.

2. Not that I'm aware of. I wish there was a way. What I've done is to email them w/a permalink to the post. Or, in cases where I have their telephone #, text them.

Perfect :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks. Check Big Blue's thread in a mo..... I'm wet, but got the measurements.

In the Marketplace section of the forum, is there a way some of the "escaped" "found this part/truck" threads can be corralled back into the Ebay/Classified finds folder? Some of them seem to have "jumped" out and it's getting a little confusing.

In the Marketplace section of the forum, is there a way some of the "escaped" "found this part/truck" threads can be corralled back into the Ebay/Classified finds folder? Some of them seem to have "jumped" out and it's getting a little confusing.

Do you mean this?

Marketplace.thumb.jpg.f1afdeae24706f989744d8f5351624e4.jpg

Gotta watch Cory... :nabble_smiley_wink:

Not critical but would it make sense to include Facebook and Kijiji in the eBay folder name?

Originally I was going to throw out the idea of giving each their own folder but that might be too granular.

Ok, either I'm losing it or one of the other admins is working this at the same time.

I edited the name and moved the 86 Flareside 2wd thread into the Ebay et al folder. And when it went the other out-of-the box threads disappeared. And then they started coming back - in the Ebay folder. :nabble_anim_confused:

Anyway, that was the morning Cory forgot to drink his coffee. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Ok, either I'm losing it or one of the other admins is working this at the same time.

I edited the name and moved the 86 Flareside 2wd thread into the Ebay et al folder. And when it went the other out-of-the box threads disappeared. And then they started coming back - in the Ebay folder. :nabble_anim_confused:

Anyway, that was the morning Cory forgot to drink his coffee. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yep, those are what I was referring to. I'm guilty of doing the same thing but I caught it immediately.

You might be losing it because I still see nine threads outside of their proper "pen".

WP_20150404_003_zpsrk6eyexg.jpg.88cc5d6b058e515d4d771d65c0389d77.jpg

Ha! I might forget a lot of things, but drinking coffee wouldn't be one of them...lol.

My apologies Gary...I didn't realize that those threads were misplaced. I do usually go directly to the Ebay section for my posts, but if I missed it I missed it.:nabble_smiley_grin:

Full disclosure I am in a bit of a stupor sometimes at 3 and 4am when I am doing this...lol. I would prefer to be sleeping at those times instead of being online, but sometimes I am reluctantly awake:nabble_smiley_cry:

Ha! I might forget a lot of things, but drinking coffee wouldn't be one of them...lol.

My apologies Gary...I didn't realize that those threads were misplaced. I do usually go directly to the Ebay section for my posts, but if I missed it I missed it.:nabble_smiley_grin:

Full disclosure I am in a bit of a stupor sometimes at 3 and 4am when I am doing this...lol. I would prefer to be sleeping at those times instead of being online, but sometimes I am reluctantly awake:nabble_smiley_cry:

No problemo. We appreciate the sleuthing you get done in your stupor. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I've noticed that I tend to find cool things or parts online after 10pm, which leads me to stay up later than I normally would have liked. I've never been able to understand why I can't find that same stuff earlier in the day.