Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

Gary, looks like the Free Wheeling brochure is down, at least for me.

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/1980-free-wheelin-fords.html

Shaun - The Free Wheeling brochure finally worked for me, but it took quite a while. Can you try it again and let me know?

All - On the Truck Of The Month, I'm happy to set it up. I just need some ideas on how to do it. Please?

Shaun - The Free Wheeling brochure finally worked for me, but it took quite a while. Can you try it again and let me know?

All - On the Truck Of The Month, I'm happy to set it up. I just need some ideas on how to do it. Please?

Worked for me. Came up quick. I would say normal.

I've been noticing that sometimes I'll read through a few posts on a thread, no pictures. Come back later and the pictures are there. Thought it was me, but noticed it.

On my laptop (Windows 7) and my iPad.

Worked for me. Came up quick. I would say normal.

I've been noticing that sometimes I'll read through a few posts on a thread, no pictures. Come back later and the pictures are there. Thought it was me, but noticed it.

On my laptop (Windows 7) and my iPad.

Left the page up for 45 minutes and it just will not load for me. I'm running the latest version of Windows, everything is up to date.

But if I open it in a new tab or a new window, it opens just fine. :nabble_anim_confused:

Left the page up for 45 minutes and it just will not load for me. I'm running the latest version of Windows, everything is up to date.

But if I open it in a new tab or a new window, it opens just fine. :nabble_anim_confused:

I've put a smaller file on that page. Please see if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

1. On the forum FAQ page, should the HTML signature 'but wait...' portion be within the signature tab?

2. Can users be mentioned/targeted in posts to force a notification to them?

1. Yes, it should have been but now is. Well spotted! But please check that I did it correctly. Thanks.

2. Not that I'm aware of. I wish there was a way. What I've done is to email them w/a permalink to the post. Or, in cases where I have their telephone #, text them.