Bullnose Forums

Does anyone want a 1986 F-350 for $40,000? No? Didn't think so...

He won't get even half that. Maybe $15K. That's what Big Blackie went for and he was a better truck.

Overall I like the truck. But I don't like the speakers, or maybe I should say where they are installed. He should have gotten door panels with the speaker openings and put them in the factory position. (Or, put them where Big Blue's are and cut the door to make them fit? :nabble_anim_blbl:)

He won't get even half that. Maybe $15K. That's what Big Blackie went for and he was a better truck.

Overall I like the truck. But I don't like the speakers, or maybe I should say where they are installed. He should have gotten door panels with the speaker openings and put them in the factory position. (Or, put them where Big Blue's are and cut the door to make them fit? :nabble_anim_blbl:)

Nice, but :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:.

First things I notice are the back bumper isn’t level and an aftermarket steering wheel.

Nice, but :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:.

First things I notice are the back bumper isn’t level and an aftermarket steering wheel.

And the wrong tailgate panel for 86.

This is usually the type of ad that has the last sentence being "I am only listing this because my wife told me to".

And the wrong tailgate panel for 86.

This is usually the type of ad that has the last sentence being "I am only listing this because my wife told me to".

Oh, and wrong turn signal lenses for an 86.

Just being picky as these may have just been preference changes (I know I prefer this tailgate trim and with certain body colors I like the white front lenses).

• 2 weeks later...

$40,000 Bullnoses are for cheapskates!

Somebody just "One-Upped" that truck ($43,000 below)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283588909924

Well, right now as I'm working to get a D60 like that one has under the front of Big Blue, and a 400 HP 460, like that one has, built and installed, that $43K doesn't look terribly bad.

But, I need to remind myself that I'll have SD springs and an RSK, 3G, Saginaw, hydroboost, ZF5, Ox Locker, Trutrack, 12K winch, long-pinion Sterling, and EEC-V. In addition the empty auxiliary battery spot on that truck will be filled on Big Blue. Plus, those dual smoke grinders will be absent - and there may be a York/Techumseh compressor sitting there.

Ok, maybe it isn't worth $43K. :nabble_smiley_evil: