Bullnose Forums

Re:86 Lariat

Fryeken

Congrat's!!! Post up a bunch of pics, please!

Yes, congrats. That is a beauty of a truck. I'd love to have it myself.

Well, no one can accuse Ford of making cheap ignition wires. This one is still running on the originals.

AC has not been converted either. Almost a time machine.

I’ll be sure to add more later.

Wow! How many miles on that thing?

And, by the way, instructions on posting pics are included in the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But, rotation is a pain. Cameras embed that info in the metadata, but many forums don't read it. So the best I can tell you is to open the file in an editing app on your computer and just save the file. That usually fixes it.

And I try to get my file size just under 1 MB and don't use any of the resizing options.

And, by the way, instructions on posting pics are included in the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But, rotation is a pain. Cameras embed that info in the metadata, but many forums don't read it. So the best I can tell you is to open the file in an editing app on your computer and just save the file. That usually fixes it.

And I try to get my file size just under 1 MB and don't use any of the resizing options.

Nice! I see you have the large tranny cooler and external oil cooler.

I would highly recommend keeping an eye on the TCI tranny pan and pick one up for whenever you do a fluid change. Unless yours already had a drain installed on it by a PO, it's a well worth it investment.