Bullnose Forums

Howdy from Northern New Mexico

Welcome aboard! Nice truck...dents and all!

I'd like to visit New Mexico one day. I know very little about the state, but it is one of only two that I have never stepped foot in (that, and Alaska). I bought a wrecked motorcycle one time in NH that had originally come from NM, so I still have the bright yellow NM plate hanging on the wall in my garage as a constant reminder that I need to visit;).

Howdy Rembrant, Well if you get by this part of the country you are welcome to stop by. The front gate is always open,,,,,,lol Literally!

And if you like to hunt, this is certainly the place to do it.

Howdy Rembrant, Well if you get by this part of the country you are welcome to stop by. The front gate is always open,,,,,,lol Literally!

And if you like to hunt, this is certainly the place to do it.

You are now on the map. However, I am not at all sure I got you anywhere close to the right place, so tell me where to drag the pin if not.

However, we aren't looking for serious accuracy, just an approximate location.

You are now on the map. However, I am not at all sure I got you anywhere close to the right place, so tell me where to drag the pin if not.

However, we aren't looking for serious accuracy, just an approximate location.

Gary, You've got me pinned pretty close. Just missed me by about 6 miles......lol. If you look closely at the map. Im on the north side of the highway, about 2 miles south of Throttle Lake on county rd A40.

Gary, You've got me pinned pretty close. Just missed me by about 6 miles......lol. If you look closely at the map. Im on the north side of the highway, about 2 miles south of Throttle Lake on county rd A40.

If there is a tag on the carburetor, assuming it is a Ford carb, the number will tell the year of the carb. If it is a Ford carb, they partial number is stamped on the side of the flange by the front driver's side hold down stud.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome! I was born in Taos, and went to school in Red River as a youngster. I have been to Raton but only a time or two. We moved away when I was 10 but NM still feels like “home” somehow. It is a beautiful area. Your truck sounds like it needs TLC but is a good project! 🙂