Bullnose Forums

XLT emblem [E0TZ-1050398-B] - NOS

George (the seller) is absolutely great to work with. He actually drives an 85 F150.

Does he have a lot of Bullnose stuff to sell? Perhaps he needs to be a member? Maybe we need a vendor section?

He usually has quite a bit of NOS bullnose stuff - one of the few sellers I frequently browse their store. I'd mentioned to him not long ago that I was looking for a part, while discussing another, and he went out to his storage unit and found one.

I've never really visited vendor sections on forums. I do really like this section (a lot of credit to David) because it's nice to openly discuss an item/price.

He usually has quite a bit of NOS bullnose stuff - one of the few sellers I frequently browse their store. I'd mentioned to him not long ago that I was looking for a part, while discussing another, and he went out to his storage unit and found one.

I've never really visited vendor sections on forums. I do really like this section (a lot of credit to David) because it's nice to openly discuss an item/price.

You have a good point. It is nice to openly discuss things without worrying about hurting a member’s feelings if something is incorrectly listed or poorly priced.