Bullnose Forums

XLT emblem [E0TZ-1050398-B] - NOS

Ugh I just broke down and bought one new from lmc.

Did you receive it yet? Wondering what the quality is on these reproductions?

I just received it. It actually looks identical. The only difference I can tell is that the original and NOS seems to have more scratches on it Lol. Although it is a bad picture...

I just received it. It actually looks identical. The only difference I can tell is that the original and NOS seems to have more scratches on it Lol. Although it is a bad picture...

I can’t resist the thought of nos for the same price. I contacted the seller for some better pics. We shall see if it’s worth the effort to return the repro

Thanks. I can appreciate wanting originals if possible, but it’s good to know the repros are decent. Thank you.

Thanks. I can appreciate wanting originals if possible, but it’s good to know the repros are decent. Thank you.

I bought replacement Lariat emblems from LMC in March of 2017, and they have been faded from the sun.

The passenger side faded pretty quick, that side gets exposure because of where I park. I had the truck parked by my garage for a few days and noticed the drivers side is now faded.

Not too happy at $85.73 with shipping.

I bought replacement Lariat emblems from LMC in March of 2017, and they have been faded from the sun.

The passenger side faded pretty quick, that side gets exposure because of where I park. I had the truck parked by my garage for a few days and noticed the drivers side is now faded.

Not too happy at $85.73 with shipping.

That’s actually been a big concern of mine. I bought a replacement aftermarket mirror for my Saturn ( existing was damaged) and within two years the black plastic faded terribly while the other original was still shiny after almost twenty years!