Bullnose Forums

My '83 Bronco

PetesPonies

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The center piece, of those three you see in the pic, was cut and a return welded on it. That piece normally runs all the way down the side to the tailgate.

Dash done now. On a side note ( remember this had dealer installed AC that was removed ) . I have no ducting to the vents at the dash panel, you know one on each side. Anyone have a pic where this would have come from? What is in there now has no openings with nothing attached.

dasj_recolored.jpg.266402a9bb9528fa3dd19f21c7c89bdb.jpg

Dash done now. On a side note ( remember this had dealer installed AC that was removed ) . I have no ducting to the vents at the dash panel, you know one on each side. Anyone have a pic where this would have come from? What is in there now has no openings with nothing attached.

Dash looks great! And the description of the altered trim is what I thought you said.

As for the A/C, go to the Integral A/C tab here (HVAC/HVAC Systems) and you can see the illustrations as well as some pics. Does that help?

Dash looks great! And the description of the altered trim is what I thought you said.

As for the A/C, go to the Integral A/C tab here (HVAC/HVAC Systems) and you can see the illustrations as well as some pics. Does that help?

I'll look . .but I don't have AC, just wanting fresh air to the dash vents. The vents on the passenger side, I know there is nothing going to them, as they were added with the AC.

I'll look . .but I don't have AC, just wanting fresh air to the dash vents. The vents on the passenger side, I know there is nothing going to them, as they were added with the AC.

So according to the schematic . . only deluxe got the air ducted to the dash vents? Is this true? You had two vents that just collected dust? No fresh air there? I do have the kick panels vents, I guess that is it? Just dust catchers?

So according to the schematic . . only deluxe got the air ducted to the dash vents? Is this true? You had two vents that just collected dust? No fresh air there? I do have the kick panels vents, I guess that is it? Just dust catchers?

With the base heater you wouldn't have the vents in the dash.