Bullnose Forums

My '83 Bronco

PetesPonies

Yes, the distant view does help. I like it! :nabble_smiley_good:

So I'm trying to find someone with a garbage grille, that I can get about 12" from the middle. That would allow me to make the two patches I need and everything will match up. I've posted, today, on a couple sites to see if someone has a trashed grille. The way they rusted and such . .someone certainly does. Now can I find him???

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm trying to find someone with a garbage grille, that I can get about 12" from the middle. That would allow me to make the two patches I need and everything will match up. I've posted, today, on a couple sites to see if someone has a trashed grille. The way they rusted and such . .someone certainly does. Now can I find him???

The way the EB parts are priced I'd be afraid they'd want an arm and a leg for a rusted out one. Good luck!

I believe I scored big time. I found someone with this!!

I've also been thinking about the hood bulge :)

So you can use the upper and lower pieces as well as the horizonal "row" to fill in?

And what, pray tell, is your thought about the hood bulge?

So you can use the upper and lower pieces as well as the horizonal "row" to fill in?

And what, pray tell, is your thought about the hood bulge?

Yes I will use the entire vertical section, uncut. I will cut it horizontally to fit the gap. I was just thinking an early Bronco style hood budge might be a nice addition as well. This is just a thought.

Yes I will use the entire vertical section, uncut. I will cut it horizontally to fit the gap. I was just thinking an early Bronco style hood budge might be a nice addition as well. This is just a thought.

Hood bulge. Interesting. I saw a pic of a bumpside hood with a bulge recently and thought it looked cool. Kind of like the Powerbulge hood of the '68/69 Super Bees. Nothing major, but saying "I've got something here....."

Hood bulge. Interesting. I saw a pic of a bumpside hood with a bulge recently and thought it looked cool. Kind of like the Powerbulge hood of the '68/69 Super Bees. Nothing major, but saying "I've got something here....."

The EBs have a slight hood bulge. That would be the reason if I were to do it..

Houston . . we have color

hugger_orange_body.jpg.57f51890685c58c46eb38ee20a034ddd.jpg

hugger_orange_body2.jpg.f5bcef765ca7f7c25ebf8ac88c4c2655.jpg