Bullnose Forums

My '83 Bronco

PetesPonies

Meaning, a different surround without the actual vents?

Yes. As you can see here (Interior/Instrument and Radio Bezels) there were different bezels for with and w/o integral A/C. But that only does the driver's side. There was also a different dash or dash panel for the passenger's side, and although I don't have a page for that, here's a snippet from the catalog:

Instrument_Panel.thumb.jpg.84013399c426530eea6b6ff91b4c5d57.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. As you can see here (Interior/Instrument and Radio Bezels) there were different bezels for with and w/o integral A/C. But that only does the driver's side. There was also a different dash or dash panel for the passenger's side, and although I don't have a page for that, here's a snippet from the catalog:

Right, I know the passenger side is different. Mine has the cut outs and the vents installed, since it was dealer installed AC, on the passenger side. I didn't think the instrument bezel was different though. OK, makes since now.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I know the passenger side is different. Mine has the cut outs and the vents installed, since it was dealer installed AC, on the passenger side. I didn't think the instrument bezel was different though. OK, makes since now.

I got the passenger seat finished and back together.

passenger_seat_done.jpg.738a6cc1036ff662c1fc791fa4af3025.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking wonderful! I'm jealous. Progress is good, and I'm not making any. Glad you, and others, are. I'll rejoice vicariously.

Gary, I do 100 at the same time. So I split my time here and there. I'm waiting on the next customer Mustang, so I have some time to bust on my projects. I'm building this Bronco and an '83 Ranger, as well as my Esso Station at this time. I know how I function drives some people crazy, but some of us like bouncing from one thing to another :)

glove_box_up.jpg.37fc393dcdf90b2f475316ec70b80ef4.jpg

dash_assembled.jpg.226e1ef9c5d2fb17bf41084795d98a79.jpg

metal_roof.thumb.jpg.84e8377620a39ba0e90f763412c07aac.jpg

Gary, I do 100 at the same time. So I split my time here and there. I'm waiting on the next customer Mustang, so I have some time to bust on my projects. I'm building this Bronco and an '83 Ranger, as well as my Esso Station at this time. I know how I function drives some people crazy, but some of us like bouncing from one thing to another :)

I work several projects at a time, but always fear that I'll forget where I am on the ones on which I'm not working. :nabble_smiley_sad:

If it's been some time I forget ,sometimes, what I have bought for that project and where it is :)

My father would have said "I'm laughing to keep from crying." I can certainly relate to that.

A couple of days ago I went through my shop with a fine-toothed comb to find the 3rd 3G alternator I have. No dice. But, along the way I found lots of things I'd forgotten I have. :nabble_smiley_blush: