Bullnose Forums

My '83 Bronco

PetesPonies

Color, I'm going to use Hugger Orange. The interior will be tan like my F100. The engine is a 300. I rebuilt it shortly after I got the truck. It had a piston that had dropped it's skirts ,to the oil pan :) Trans is a C6, which I wish it didn't have. The last pic is with the top off, which I FINALLY was able to give away !! Yay for me. I have a folding convertible top going on it permanently.

Hugger Orange! That takes me back to a very good era. Janey and I got married the year that came out. And I graduated college and started my career.

Anyway, should be easy to see your Bronco. And I assume the top will be black, which is a nice contrast to the orange.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugger Orange! That takes me back to a very good era. Janey and I got married the year that came out. And I graduated college and started my career.

Anyway, should be easy to see your Bronco. And I assume the top will be black, which is a nice contrast to the orange.

Yes black :) I believe that was '69?

I guess the Movies guys just didn't understand :) . . maybe the builder was a Chevy guy, That is probably a better chance.

Funny pic . . unless it really meant something to you. I have never seen a build sheet turn itself in a . .I don't know what :) It is inked onto the paint. There is no paper LOL You think from the pic, you can fell it . .but you can't LOL

build_sheet_barely.jpg.d40d7815199d8391e26ba0aaabad3106.jpg

Funny pic . . unless it really meant something to you. I have never seen a build sheet turn itself in a . .I don't know what :) It is inked onto the paint. There is no paper LOL You think from the pic, you can fell it . .but you can't LOL

That's wild! Apparently it kept getting damp and just disintegrated.

• 3 weeks later...