Bullnose Forums

Air cleaner intake hose assembly [E0TZ-9A624A] - NOS

Would this fit a 351m? The Flexible hose rectangular piece looks as though the dimensions are flipped for my snorkel. I need the wider dimension to be horizontal and in the eBay picture the flexible hose looks rather tall vertically. Is that just because of the way the photo looks? Also if anyone has any cheaper fixes for the accordion piece, that’s what’s falling apart on mine and not the hard plastic piece that mounts to the front grill. If this was the right part, does that seem to be a fair price? It seems a little expensive to me

Would this fit a 351m? The Flexible hose rectangular piece looks as though the dimensions are flipped for my snorkel. I need the wider dimension to be horizontal and in the eBay picture the flexible hose looks rather tall vertically. Is that just because of the way the photo looks? Also if anyone has any cheaper fixes for the accordion piece, that’s what’s falling apart on mine and not the hard plastic piece that mounts to the front grill. If this was the right part, does that seem to be a fair price? It seems a little expensive to me

Seems to fit these model trucks, without EFI.

29760138-D026-4A4A-AE34-4E03D956682C.thumb.jpeg.3622429ac454bfa0aa0cb1f45cebd6ed.jpeg

Good job, Vic. That certainly shows that it will fit Delco's 351M. :nabble_smiley_good:

I had looked at the chart but the image still looked a bit off which is why I asked. These charts always confuse me too - does 81/87 mean 1981 thru 1987? (I assume) or “either or” same with 150/350 - does that include 250? (They clearly know how to use the more appropriate dash or hyphen for F-U!) I assume yes but the divide sign traditionally suggests “either or” soo always end up doubting myself :nabble_anim_confused:

I had looked at the chart but the image still looked a bit off which is why I asked. These charts always confuse me too - does 81/87 mean 1981 thru 1987? (I assume) or “either or” same with 150/350 - does that include 250? (They clearly know how to use the more appropriate dash or hyphen for F-U!) I assume yes but the divide sign traditionally suggests “either or” soo always end up doubting myself :nabble_anim_confused:

In Ford speak it means "from/until" or "from/to".