Bullnose Forums

Windshield

85lebaront2

I know it's not for a Bullnose, not even a Ford, but, if anyone knows where there is a windshield for my 1986 Chrysler convertible, I would appreciate it. The body style is a K-27 and the windshield is unique to that body. Chrysler PN is: 4337 489 (may also be shown with no space in the numbers). Used if no other option, because shipping will be a pain.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Cool! Glad you found one. What do you have left to do on the car?

A bunch, some of what needs to be done had to wait for a windshield as the A pillar and windshield header trim wrap over the windshield. Still have to weld up a few small holes in the main floor then get the carpet ordered, speakers, door panels, then a bunch more little things, then the wrestling match with the top and frame.

A bunch, some of what needs to be done had to wait for a windshield as the A pillar and windshield header trim wrap over the windshield. Still have to weld up a few small holes in the main floor then get the carpet ordered, speakers, door panels, then a bunch more little things, then the wrestling match with the top and frame.

There are always long poles in the tent, which have to come before anything else. But what you described doesn't sound too bad. Have it done next year?

There are always long poles in the tent, which have to come before anything else. But what you described doesn't sound too bad. Have it done next year?

Maybe, I was hoping to have it at least in a decent enough condition for the car show 3 miles from us next month, but I don't think that's going to happen.