Bullnose Forums

Structure

I am NOT going to go fix that huge block mess, *it* did that, I created properly-spaced paragraphs but something about making messages in HTML does that.Annoying. Very.
LOL!  Yes, there are oddities in the the editor that I haven't figured out yet.  So, I don't check the HTML box on messages.

As for the FAQ's, et al, I think we are in agreement.  I'll take on the task of creating the links, but I would like help in what links we should have.  So, if any of you know of good info that we needs links to, please post them.  And I'm going to do them in the description field, unless it can't handle the length this will get to or if it isn't searchable as the posts/topics are.

Also, let's use the other part of my web site to document things, like how-to's, FAQ's, etc.  But, we need to find a balance between placing a link to everything on my web site in the FAQ's, and not placing a link to any of them.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:10 AM, ctubutis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: