Bullnose Forums

Clean 1986 F250 XLT 4x4 in Washington, 50k orig Miles

What did you have in mind?

If we had someone who wanted to be the "historian of sales" and kept track of trucks and what they sold for and when they sold we'd have something that no one else has - that I'm aware of. Kind of an index of pictures and sales prices that people could look through to see what they should pay for a similar truck, or ask for theirs.

I really don't know what all it would entail. Those are just some of my thoughts.

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

We are a small but friendly group, and we like calling each other by name rather than screen name. And, a signature is a huge help when we start talking about your truck. So why not join the two ideas and create a signature that includes not only the info about your beautiful truck but also your first name.

And, an introduction in the New Members folder is appreciated as well. Not everyone will see your post here, but more will see it there..

Also, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a town/city.

Gary.

I will get on the signature line once I get the laptop back. Limping along here on the phone.

Truck is east bound and down.

5996DB4F-4698-4B42-B5A6-8A7AE3C578C9.jpeg.869946a70fce635e51ce25d90266c915.jpeg

Gary.

I will get on the signature line once I get the laptop back. Limping along here on the phone.

Truck is east bound and down.

I understand. I do not like using my phone, and Jim/ArdWrknTrk has pointed out some of the problems with doing so.

Also, if you decide you'd like an avatar, downsize your pic to 200 x 200 pixels so you don't have to crop it. Basically, cropping on the phone doesn't work.

Anyway, when do you get the truck?????? :nabble_anim_jump:

I understand. I do not like using my phone, and Jim/ArdWrknTrk has pointed out some of the problems with doing so.

Also, if you decide you'd like an avatar, downsize your pic to 200 x 200 pixels so you don't have to crop it. Basically, cropping on the phone doesn't work.

Anyway, when do you get the truck?????? :nabble_anim_jump:

Gary

It should be sometime this week or weekend. I’m told their were two drivers to speed things up but not clear on what else was on the way coming East.

I'll bet you are READY!

So, where's home? How far do they have to come?

Gary

I’m in Salem Ohio. It’s between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Or for gear heads I’m about. 20 minutes from the Canfield fairgrounds where several big swap meets are held every year.

Truck is inbound from Seattle. It’s like 2500 miles or so.

For me this is the unicorn truck. I thought I wanted a manual, but I’ll want to enjoy until the end so the auto is the way to go.

Compared to buying a donor truck and creating this one

It was a bargain.