Bullnose Forums

Swap Meet Items

Gary Lewis

Gary,

I won't be there, but I do have some miscellaneous Bullnose bits and pieces I could send. I'll have to review my stash and see what I can find that other's may want.

I'm not looking for much these days, but I'd be interested in a couple things if anybody has them:

Grey weave instrument cluster bezel with AC. A 1984 one would be ideal, but I'd consider other years if I could make them work.

A nice condition coolant/washer fluid reservoir, with bottom barb (if such a thing even existed...I think maybe later on, in 1986?). If not I'll have to find a cleaner replacement of the one I have now, which I think is out of a ranger.

That's all. I won't be there, but thought I'd mention these items if anybody is digging through their parts shelves and has these (and doesn't mind shipping).

Gary,

I won't be there, but I do have some miscellaneous Bullnose bits and pieces I could send. I'll have to review my stash and see what I can find that other's may want.

I'm not looking for much these days, but I'd be interested in a couple things if anybody has them:

Grey weave instrument cluster bezel with AC. A 1984 one would be ideal, but I'd consider other years if I could make them work.

A nice condition coolant/washer fluid reservoir, with bottom barb (if such a thing even existed...I think maybe later on, in 1986?). If not I'll have to find a cleaner replacement of the one I have now, which I think is out of a ranger.

That's all. I won't be there, but thought I'd mention these items if anybody is digging through their parts shelves and has these (and doesn't mind shipping).

Cory - That sounds like a nice offer. Thanks! Let's see what the others want.

As for the gray weave, I don't think I have one of those, but will look.

On the coolant recovery reservoir, you want one from 1985 or '86: Cooling Systems/Coolant Recovery & Windshield Washer Reservoirs.

Cory - That sounds like a nice offer. Thanks! Let's see what the others want.

As for the gray weave, I don't think I have one of those, but will look.

On the coolant recovery reservoir, you want one from 1985 or '86: Cooling Systems/Coolant Recovery & Windshield Washer Reservoirs.

I am looking for some 1986 Nutmeg interior parts:

1. Kick panels for manual vents

2. Manual vents

3. Under steering column collar

4. Ash tray

I am looking for really nice specimens of these as I have some from earlier years but the color doesn't quite line up. Looking for some I don't have to paint.

• 4 weeks later...

2. Manual vents

4. Ash tray

I am looking for really nice specimens of these as I have some from earlier years but the color doesn't quite line up. Looking for some I don't have to paint.

Last year, attendees brought extra license plates from their states and swapped for ones they did not have. I am bringing some [AL, GA, MS, TN, TX, etc.].

2. Manual vents

4. Ash tray

These kick panels would require painting:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-86-FORD-TRUCK-KICK-PANELS-W-VENTS-TRIM-819/113858796501?hash=item1a82835bd5:g:tf0AAOSwojBdTbiU

• 3 weeks later...

2. Manual vents

4. Ash tray

These kick panels would require painting:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-86-FORD-TRUCK-KICK-PANELS-W-VENTS-TRIM-819/113858796501?hash=item1a82835bd5:g:tf0AAOSwojBdTbiU

A couple items I would like to find are:

A decent condition red padded dash.

A decent condition pair of the solid center chrome caps used on the argent steel 8 spokes and alloy wheels.

A couple items I would like to find are:

A decent condition red padded dash.

A decent condition pair of the solid center chrome caps used on the argent steel 8 spokes and alloy wheels.

Paul - I have 3 NOS solid center caps I'm taking to the show. They are $80/ea as that's what I paid for them. And, I have some used ones, of varying conditions, that will go for next to, if not nothing.

Paul - I have 3 NOS solid center caps I'm taking to the show. They are $80/ea as that's what I paid for them. And, I have some used ones, of varying conditions, that will go for next to, if not nothing.

Given the "Patina" look on my truck, just old used caps in moderate condition will be plenty sufficient. I've worked very hard(ly) at getting just the right "Patina" on it, for the last 22 years.

Thankfully, old faded paint is now the "in" thing it seems. Next thing you know, everyone will be wanting to cummins swap stuff as well.

I guess I just didn't know how ahead of the game I was......

Given the "Patina" look on my truck, just old used caps in moderate condition will be plenty sufficient. I've worked very hard(ly) at getting just the right "Patina" on it, for the last 22 years.

Thankfully, old faded paint is now the "in" thing it seems. Next thing you know, everyone will be wanting to cummins swap stuff as well.

I guess I just didn't know how ahead of the game I was......

Yep, Big Blue is getting more and more "in" as well - at least from the patina stand point. No Cummins, but a Scotty The Mad Porter 460 will have to do. Behind that will be the ZF5 you helped me get way back when. Up front will be a D60. (Interesting that Chrysler put that as a rear diff behind the Hemi back in the day.) Nothing flash, just solid.

Anyway, I'll keep these caps until you look them over. And, I have the screws.