Bullnose Forums

Chrome roll bar and push bar for sale in Canada

Steve,

That first push bar (or is it "bush" bar?) has been well used I see...lol. I always thought they were more of non-functional accessory...kinda like all the Jeeps I see around the city here with snorkels...haha...I bet most of them haven't been in water deep enough to hit the hubs;).

Steve,

That first push bar (or is it "bush" bar?) has been well used I see...lol. I always thought they were more of non-functional accessory...kinda like all the Jeeps I see around the city here with snorkels...haha...I bet most of them haven't been in water deep enough to hit the hubs;).

You realize your looking at a Flareside "rollbar"..... Right, Cory?:nabble_anim_blbl:

Kinda like the one "you bringing with you coming South", Right Cory?:nabble_anim_blbl:

You realize your looking at a Flareside "rollbar"..... Right, Cory?:nabble_anim_blbl:

Kinda like the one "you bringing with you coming South", Right Cory?:nabble_anim_blbl:

Yes and yes...lol.

That old Flareside with the broken frame is still on my radar for the roll bar and the push bar, but it's a bit complicated as it is 120 miles away, and the guy doesn't have a phone, so I can't call in advance. On top of that, the bed is full of garbage...ugh...lol. Next time I go in that direction with work I'll check on it again Reamer;).