Bullnose Forums

LMC Visit On Tuesday - Questions? Thoughts?

A quick trip to the Dennis Carpenter website shows no chrome option, only the unpainted version. I refuse to pay NOS pricing on a work truck. May just have to buy the unpainted one and deal with it.

Well, the LMC visit has taken a different turn. Turns out all of the people I want to talk to leave in the morning for a much bigger show, and won't be back until Monday. :nabble_smiley_cry:

So I'm going to the Ford counter. Apparently there are few things to look at there, but the only people I'll likely encounter are salesmen and not the corporate types.

Well, the LMC visit has taken a different turn. Turns out all of the people I want to talk to leave in the morning for a much bigger show, and won't be back until Monday. :nabble_smiley_cry:

So I'm going to the Ford counter. Apparently there are few things to look at there, but the only people I'll likely encounter are salesmen and not the corporate types.

Why can we get lettered tailgates for every other Ford truck made, but not 80-96? Who is dropping the ball? I feel like it's already been discussed but I can't remember the reasoning since I had a tailgate before and didn't really need the info.