Bullnose Forums

LMC Visit On Tuesday - Questions? Thoughts?

I do, LMC has always been fair with me. So not a bad complaint, but a suggestion.

I ordered the bezels for the power door locks on my truck. The drivers side was fine, but the passenger side had the “decal” on backwards or upside down. Can’t remember exactly. They ended up taking it back, both actually because they quickly sent another when I told them about it. Even sent pictures to help. I was tempted to peel the decal off and put it back on. But decided I was not going to do that on a new part I paid for.

My suggestion is to have someone who could understand what was going on. I really wanted to get it right for people ordering in the future. Couldn’t get anyone to understand what was wrong.

Ended up finding a better than the one I had in a pick and pull.

I do, LMC has always been fair with me. So not a bad complaint, but a suggestion.

I ordered the bezels for the power door locks on my truck. The drivers side was fine, but the passenger side had the “decal” on backwards or upside down. Can’t remember exactly. They ended up taking it back, both actually because they quickly sent another when I told them about it. Even sent pictures to help. I was tempted to peel the decal off and put it back on. But decided I was not going to do that on a new part I paid for.

My suggestion is to have someone who could understand what was going on. I really wanted to get it right for people ordering in the future. Couldn’t get anyone to understand what was wrong.

Ended up finding a better than the one I had in a pick and pull.

Dane - Can you send that picture? Maybe I can share it with them.

Good point, Shaun. :nabble_smiley_good:

They used to offer one, and they still list it on their site. But when you try to order it you're met with a "Part # 49-8923 is not available at this time" and that sucks. That leaves the only grille options being unpainted, NOS, or used.

I've been pretty happy with LMC too, and I'm getting ready to place another big order soon. I'm a paper catalog subscriber and I quite enjoy them, even for casual viewing when I'm not ordering parts;).

The only thing I'd bring up is that there is a mistake somehow in the part numbers for the rear lower cab mounts. I forget exactly what it is, but the lower cushion they have listed for the Bullnose does not fit the upper cushion they have listed for the Bullnose. I had to order the later lower cushion to get them assembled properly. The parts fit and worked great, but there's something screwy in the listing. I'll go back through my notes here and see if I can find the discrepancy.