Bullnose Forums

Aftermarket Air Conditioning (And heat) - Custom Installation...

He just put it on Facebook. Bullnose Obsession. Are you a member?

Yes I am Gary, but I had had notifications for it turned off. I messaged the guy yesterday but still no replies.

I've been playing a bit of a waiting game lately on the AC parts. I have collected a bunch of parts already. So far I have the pump and all factory mounting brackets for my 302, the 3 groove crank pulley, and assortment of dash vents that Scott sent me, and a grey weave instrument bezel from a truck with factory AC. I'm getting there, but still need the crucial equipment for both sides of the firewall.

I have been in contact with two different guys locally that have factory AC trucks they will be parting out. One an '84 and the other an '86. They're being held up because of the weather. I expect once it warms up I'll start getting my hands on more parts.

I'm intrigued by the dealer-installed system though. If I could get all of the required parts for it, I'd give it a go if it meant an easier (and less intrusive) installation.

He just put it on Facebook. Bullnose Obsession. Are you a member?

Yes I am Gary, but I had had notifications for it turned off. I messaged the guy yesterday but still no replies.

I've been playing a bit of a waiting game lately on the AC parts. I have collected a bunch of parts already. So far I have the pump and all factory mounting brackets for my 302, the 3 groove crank pulley, and assortment of dash vents that Scott sent me, and a grey weave instrument bezel from a truck with factory AC. I'm getting there, but still need the crucial equipment for both sides of the firewall.

I have been in contact with two different guys locally that have factory AC trucks they will be parting out. One an '84 and the other an '86. They're being held up because of the weather. I expect once it warms up I'll start getting my hands on more parts.

I'm intrigued by the dealer-installed system though. If I could get all of the required parts for it, I'd give it a go if it meant an easier (and less intrusive) installation.

Perhaps he will get back with you soon. Having lots of parts helps with the installation as it opens up opportunities.