Bullnose Forums

Front Bumper Adjustment

I am so with you on this! Mine has been bugging me for years but my nuts are rusted on. Probably have to spray some PB Blaster on them and try to adjust this someday. IMO, my truck looks a little droopy on the passenger side. I think it happened when I hit the trailer a couple years ago.

I never thought of the idea of using a jack to hold it up after loosening. Sometimes the simplest idea eludes me.

20160220_151029.jpg.81f919312d4190ad1b999193ed45de23.jpg

I am so with you on this! Mine has been bugging me for years but my nuts are rusted on. Probably have to spray some PB Blaster on them and try to adjust this someday. IMO, my truck looks a little droopy on the passenger side. I think it happened when I hit the trailer a couple years ago.

I never thought of the idea of using a jack to hold it up after loosening. Sometimes the simplest idea eludes me.

For your rusted nuts - Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment

For your rusted nuts - Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment

:nabble_smiley_happy:

:nabble_smiley_teeth:

For those living under a rock, all of this comes from the movie Cars. In the first movie Rust-eze is owned by "Clink and Clank", who are none other than Click & Clack the Tappet Brothers, whose real life names are/were Tom and Ray Magliozzi. They not only were the inspiration for Clink and Clank, but were the voices for them as well.

If you haven't ever listened to an episode of Car Talk you haven't lived. Their wit as well as their humor was wonderful. And, they could also solve automotive problems as well. (Wouldn't it be neat to have a forum like that? :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Here's the Rust-eze Pledge from the movie, and was surely written by Tom and/or Ray:

"Get speedy, soothing, wonderful relief from the pain and discomfort of rust. Fast-acting Rust-eze contains up to 2 1/2 more Eze for quick soothing relief. We promise."

—Clink and Clank