Bullnose Forums

LED tail light lenses [new to me]

They're distinctly '92-96 taillights (though they'll fit '80-96 trucks), as are the bulb socket adapters. But I can't figure why there are no LED reverse lights; especially at THAT price. You'd probably get better performance for less money just buying LED bulbs that fit the sockets, and putting them in your current taillights (of any year).

They're distinctly '92-96 taillights (though they'll fit '80-96 trucks), as are the bulb socket adapters. But I can't figure why there are no LED reverse lights; especially at THAT price. You'd probably get better performance for less money just buying LED bulbs that fit the sockets, and putting them in your current taillights (of any year).

I seem to remember some time ago that people were having trouble with the LEDs in turn signals. Do the bulbs that go in the sockets work ok with everything?

Just make sure to get two of the flashers.

While I haven't installed the rear one yet (hazards) for the front one I dremel-ed out the fuse box cover since it was taller than the stock flasher.

It's not critical that they be in the fuse block - you can depin it, and hang the flashers inside the dash nearby.