Bullnose Forums

4x4 chassis with Dana 44 and 300 I6

You might consider buying that. If for nothing else than the solid-axle D44. That's the same exact setup that WelderScott has - I know 'cause we just worked on it extensively yesterday. And that solid axle/coil spring setup is a good one.

However, I don't know how hard it would be to swap it into/under a Bullnose. I don't know if the radius arms are the same length, meaning that the Bullnose brackets are in the correct place. But it might make for a good 4x4 setup.

Also, getting an NP205 for $100 is a good buy in and of itself as they are supposedly sought after.

You might consider buying that. If for nothing else than the solid-axle D44. That's the same exact setup that WelderScott has - I know 'cause we just worked on it extensively yesterday. And that solid axle/coil spring setup is a good one.

However, I don't know how hard it would be to swap it into/under a Bullnose. I don't know if the radius arms are the same length, meaning that the Bullnose brackets are in the correct place. But it might make for a good 4x4 setup.

Also, getting an NP205 for $100 is a good buy in and of itself as they are supposedly sought after.

I cannot drag home anymore project right now. I already have the bronco, little blue, dads truck and an impala. I gotta slooooow down.

I cannot drag home anymore project right now. I already have the bronco, little blue, dads truck and an impala. I gotta slooooow down.

AA (Automobile Accumulators) meeting...

Hi, my name is Ray and I have a problem...

Hi Ray!