Bullnose Forums

"FORD" Scripts Don't Match!

Even more strangely to my mind, the letters on the finish panel don't match the letters on the tailgate that they are sitting on top of.

It looks like the hood letters are leftover from the 1978 and 1979 trucks.

The only hood letters that match the large tailgate letters on the aluminum tailgate finish panel are from a Ford Courier. I wonder why these letters were not used on the Bullnose trucks?

76courierfront.jpg.4dd77d9155f131981a52800977b16397.jpg

The only hood letters that match the large tailgate letters on the aluminum tailgate finish panel are from a Ford Courier. I wonder why these letters were not used on the Bullnose trucks?

LOve that little Courier

I had a friend that that drove one, and he was about 6'6". Made that truck look like a toy! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I had a friend that that drove one, and he was about 6'6". Made that truck look like a toy! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I noticed the same thing when I added the tailgate panel to my F150.

That's why I lifted my Ranger, it's about the same story with my 6'4" frame.