Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

That's okay, Gary... I know you were referring to:

bidirectional

respiratory

apparatus

Correct? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

LOL! I've seen it suggested that one of them would make two masks so I'm not sure 'bout the bidirectional bit. Perhaps it is an Italian name? There they say "bi-turbo" instead of "twin-turbo".

That's okay, Gary... I know you were referring to:

bidirectional

respiratory

apparatus

Correct? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

LOL! I've seen it suggested that one of them would make two masks so I'm not sure 'bout the bidirectional bit. Perhaps it is an Italian name? There they say "bi-turbo" instead of "twin-turbo".

Oh my these fender skirts are the oddest looking thing one can put on a pickup...

https://bgky.craigslist.org/ctd/d/munfordville-1983-f150-xlt/7109752087.html

00W0W_7WxkT1JF3VL_1200x900.jpg.e168185a2ed8659c0353d9008e46c04c.jpg

I saw that one for sale. That truck says "old man" like no other Ive seen in awhile.

Being an old man, at least in body if not in mind, I think I'm qualified to say - That truck says "old man" like no other I've seen in awhile.

I think it is the accumulation of "extras" on the truck, starting with the fender skirts. And the running boards. And the spot light. And......

Being an old man, at least in body if not in mind, I think I'm qualified to say - That truck says "old man" like no other I've seen in awhile.

I think it is the accumulation of "extras" on the truck, starting with the fender skirts. And the running boards. And the spot light. And......

I agree that the running boards scream "old man!" - the best thing I ever did for my truck was junk the ones it came with.

The rest of it, however, just says "lack of taste". Fender skirts on a truck? Who even makes those?

I agree that the running boards scream "old man!" - the best thing I ever did for my truck was junk the ones it came with.

The rest of it, however, just says "lack of taste". Fender skirts on a truck? Who even makes those?

My dad would say "the world takes all kinds."

My dad would say "the world takes all kinds."

That it does! That guy has the right to put whatever makes him happy on his truck, and I have the right to roll my eyes at it. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Speaking of all kinds...here's a guy I just ran across. He's on topic because he's got a Bullnose camper.

Hmmm... aerodynamics? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Hmmm... aerodynamics? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Am I the only one that is having a tough time unloading on their parts wishlist? I got about $1200 worth of crap sitting in my cart that's just begging for an excuse for me to press "checkout"....