Bullnose Forums

Front fender side trim [E0TZ-16003-D - NOS

• 1 year later...

That's what is confusing me - has anyone ever seen this type of trim on a truck? I like it but haven't ever seen it before.

Yes, I think I have. And I think you have - recently. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Our page at Documentation/Exterior/Exterior Trim & Moulding says that E0TZ 16003-D is the trim for 1980 - 85's on the right front fender.

1980-85-reg-cab-upper-with-insert_orig.thumb.jpg.6226d3d2b53d216c70221f5b70e17fe6.jpg

And here's a view of Big Blue's. Isn't that it?

BBs_RF_Trim_E0TZ_16003-D.thumb.jpg.7d966a4afd8aa56772414845126b59c3.jpg

Yes, I think I have. And I think you have - recently. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Our page at Documentation/Exterior/Exterior Trim & Moulding says that E0TZ 16003-D is the trim for 1980 - 85's on the right front fender.

And here's a view of Big Blue's. Isn't that it?

Oh man :nabble_smiley_blush:. Wish I had some excuse...

When I saw the listing I could only think of the thicker black pressure sensitive style in regards to the upper molding. Can guarantee I will notice it in September now :nabble_smiley_beam:

Thanks!

Oh man :nabble_smiley_blush:. Wish I had some excuse...

When I saw the listing I could only think of the thicker black pressure sensitive style in regards to the upper molding. Can guarantee I will notice it in September now :nabble_smiley_beam:

Thanks!

:nabble_smiley_good:

Actually, that's the same trim that Dad's truck has, and it is the reason I first starting talking to Vernon about Big Blue. He'd acquired all of the trim before I did, and by the time I got there I got the bottom of the barrel. But he didn't want to sell just the trim, so now I have another truck. :nabble_smiley_whistling: