Bullnose Forums

That is a REALLY NICE truck! It has a nice combo of options, but the bull bar doesn't appear to be from Ford, so I don't think those are factory fog lights - meaning no factory switch. (I think the lights did come in amber? Right?) And no underhood tool box. But still, a nice combo of options.

That is a REALLY NICE truck! It has a nice combo of options, but the bull bar doesn't appear to be from Ford, so I don't think those are factory fog lights - meaning no factory switch. (I think the lights did come in amber? Right?) And no underhood tool box. But still, a nice combo of options.

Gary, did you notice the front trailer hitch?

Gary, did you notice the front trailer hitch?

I didn't. And even going back to see it took a moment to find it. But, there 'tis!

One of the best things since sliced bread. Which reminds me, when I pull the one off Big Blue I'll powder coat it. Or, maybe I should wait to do that until it is time to go back on 'cause I'll apparently have to modify it due to the front "bridge" between the frame rails for the reverse shackle kit.

I Which reminds me, when I pull the one off Big Blue I'll powder coat it. Or, maybe I should wait to do that until it is time to go back on 'cause I'll apparently have to modify it due to the front "bridge" between the frame rails for the reverse shackle kit.

More layers of the onion?

I Which reminds me, when I pull the one off Big Blue I'll powder coat it. Or, maybe I should wait to do that until it is time to go back on 'cause I'll apparently have to modify it due to the front "bridge" between the frame rails for the reverse shackle kit.

More layers of the onion?

Certainly. Gonna have a Bloomin' Onion soon. I hope.