Bullnose Forums

Checking in from Saskatchewan

Hi;

I'm sure some of you have seen me on various FTE forums, but these bullnose trucks are my favorites.

My name is Ray Funk and I am a retired railroad signal supervisor living in Melville, Saskatchewan. Prior to my railroad career, I had a successful career in the two way radio industry and even earlier, I worked on broadcasting and consumer electronic repair. Today I mainly putter with my old trucks, but I also work seasonally as a crop hail adjuster. My wife thinks I do that solely to find old trucks in the farmyards. Maybe.....

I have quite a collection of Ford trucks from a 38 right up to a 2006 F250SD. The list is always changing, but I am quite partial to my 1986 F150 4X4's. Both are single cab, one a short box, the other a long box. Both are ongoing projects and I have a selection of 80 thru 96 F series trucks that are contributing to the effort. This is all housed at a very understanding friend with some acres who has allowed me to establish what I call my field of dreams.

I have been referring to Gary's page for some time now and I just discovered today that he has established this forum as well. Thanks for your efforts Gary, we all appreciate the resource.