Bullnose Forums

2019 Garagemahal Show! (And Folder Revisions)

Thanks, Shaun.

Matthew - How 'bout trying it again? Perhaps the edit fixed it?

OK, this is weird - I can see the post with the MS Edge browser, but I (still) can't using Firefox Quantum 67.0.4.

Mind you, every other page on your site, without exception, works fine with Firefox. Until just now it's the only browser I've ever used on your site. Very, very strange.

EDIT: I just figured it out - it was my adblocker killing the page. Maybe it considers the links you embedded as ads? Anyway, I whitelisted your entire site, I'm good to go now. Sorry about the false alarm.

You were probably also missing the signatures? Lots of ad blockers take them out.

Anyway, glad you figured it out. :nabble_smiley_good:

You were probably also missing the signatures? Lots of ad blockers take them out.

Anyway, glad you figured it out. :nabble_smiley_good:

That’s the weird thing...my ad blocker doesn’t block anything on any other page - not signatures, not links, nothing. But on that one page, it killed the whole thing dead.

That’s the weird thing...my ad blocker doesn’t block anything on any other page - not signatures, not links, nothing. But on that one page, it killed the whole thing dead.

I won't be able to make it this year, but I am planning on next year for sure hopefully with an unfinished truck in tow. I have a friend in South Dakota whose father has a pretty nice Baja-Style Bullnose F150 Flareside and I am gonna see if they can swing down next year as well.

I won't be able to make it this year, but I am planning on next year for sure hopefully with an unfinished truck in tow. I have a friend in South Dakota whose father has a pretty nice Baja-Style Bullnose F150 Flareside and I am gonna see if they can swing down next year as well.

Matthew - That is strange. What ad blocker are you running?

Shaun - It would be wonderful to finally meet you. And, as we are roughly in the middle of the continental US, this is a good meeting place for people.

Matthew - That is strange. What ad blocker are you running?

Shaun - It would be wonderful to finally meet you. And, as we are roughly in the middle of the continental US, this is a good meeting place for people.

Gary, Matthew, I have Adblock Plus and have it disabled for this site due to problems viewing some things. Since this site is pretty well tightly controlled I do not get ads anyway. Try disabling your ad blocker on this site and see how it does.

I use Google Chrome as my browser, have used Edge and Safari on my MacBook Pro. Edge worked well when there were some initial problems.

Gary, Matthew, I have Adblock Plus and have it disabled for this site due to problems viewing some things. Since this site is pretty well tightly controlled I do not get ads anyway. Try disabling your ad blocker on this site and see how it does.

I use Google Chrome as my browser, have used Edge and Safari on my MacBook Pro. Edge worked well when there were some initial problems.

Same here, Adblock Plus.

My only guess is that it considers either this or this link to be a problem.

EDIT: Nope, those weren't the problem, as my blocker is passing them just fine here. I have no idea.