Bullnose Forums

2019 Garagemahal Show! (And Folder Revisions)

Some of y'all may have gotten notifications of your posts having been deleted. Not to fear, nothing has been deleted. Instead, they've gotten moved.

For the last year plus we've had a pinned folder for the 2018 Ford Truck Show, and it had within it several threads about things like camping, room availability, etc. But 2018 is in the rear view mirror, so I created a new folder for Garagemahal Ford Truck Shows, and within that there will be folders for each of the years. And within the one for 2018 I moved all of the threads from the old 2018 folder and then deleted that folder.

In addition I created a folder for the 2019 show and added a thread within it for the flyer. Please take a minute to go click on the link in that thread and tell me if that gets you access as well as the ability to download that flyer as I'd like for y'all to print and distribute some of them in your area if you think people might come.

Last, I'll be adding more show-related threads as we go along. It is now just less than 1/4 year away, so I'd better get started! :nabble_smiley_good:

I was wondering when we would start to hear about the upcoming show. :nabble_smiley_happy:

FYI...I was able to access the flyer just fine, but I'm not able to see anything in the 'Advertising' thread.

Glad you can access the flyer, but don't understand about the Advertising thread. Here's the permalink to it: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Advertising-tp30120.html. Does that help?

Nope. When I click on the link you provided above, I got the site banner image, the 'Ford Prayer', and nothing else...

That's strange! I've just edited the post to see if that will make a change. Otherwise I could delete the post and create a new one.

Maybe someone else can give it a try? Please?

Thanks, Shaun.

Matthew - How 'bout trying it again? Perhaps the edit fixed it?

OK, this is weird - I can see the post with the MS Edge browser, but I (still) can't using Firefox Quantum 67.0.4.

Mind you, every other page on your site, without exception, works fine with Firefox. Until just now it's the only browser I've ever used on your site. Very, very strange.

EDIT: I just figured it out - it was my adblocker killing the page. Maybe it considers the links you embedded as ads? Anyway, I whitelisted your entire site, I'm good to go now. Sorry about the false alarm.