Bullnose Forums

Where's Gary?

Sac79

So after having not worked on my truck for 3 years I'm now in a position where I can. So I get back on FTE to get inspiration and see where I left my 'tinker thread'...

Once caught up and slightly depressed I look up 'Dad's truck' expecting to see a show truck in all it's final glory. Alas, no finished product and it appears Gary had in fact vanished! But just as real depression was about to set in I remembered his other project, a 'documentation website'...

So I jump over here and find(not surprisingly) that it has snowballed into something much more!

You have done a great job Gary. I will definitely document(ie ask questions) here too.

I'll start an 'Eddy Myrtle' thread soon...

Current state

IMG_3341.jpg.760d7ca8e67a76d65e20e295c9356b56.jpg

Rob! So glad you joined us! :nabble_anim_claps:

Yes, I've been over here about 2 years. We aren't big, but we are a friendly group and the others have a lot of knowledge. And you make our 470th member. :nabble_smiley_good:

So, Eddy Myrtle has been languishing for 3 years? Even Dad's truck has made progress in that time. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Seriously though, I hope you get started on your thread soon. Can't wait for the progress report, and we will provide lots of encouragement.

Rob! So glad you joined us! :nabble_anim_claps:

Yes, I've been over here about 2 years. We aren't big, but we are a friendly group and the others have a lot of knowledge. And you make our 470th member. :nabble_smiley_good:

So, Eddy Myrtle has been languishing for 3 years? Even Dad's truck has made progress in that time. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Seriously though, I hope you get started on your thread soon. Can't wait for the progress report, and we will provide lots of encouragement.

Welcome!