Bullnose Forums

Instrument cluster and center bezel [Custom; predates 1985] - used

Those are nice. Pricey but nice.

They look like they're in really nice condition. You rarely ever see them that nice.

Black weave was 1980-1983, right?

It looks like the very far left indicator lens is blank/blacked out....the one that later said "Emissions", and then after that "Shift". I seem to recall reading somewhere that this particular lens was blank on the very early trucks?

In any case, they're nice pieces for sure.

Those are nice. Pricey but nice.

They look like they're in really nice condition. You rarely ever see them that nice.

Black weave was 1980-1983, right?

It looks like the very far left indicator lens is blank/blacked out....the one that later said "Emissions", and then after that "Shift". I seem to recall reading somewhere that this particular lens was blank on the very early trucks?

In any case, they're nice pieces for sure.

There were at least two black mesh weaves - the one for 1980 and the one for 1981 - 83. I don't remember the difference, but I'm thinking one of them had a bead and the other didn't, or the bead on one was bright and the other wasn't.

And I need to figure that out as I plan to buy the F600 radio bezel from Dennis Carpenter for Big Blue. But I don't know if it'll match the black mesh weave instrument bezel I think I have. :nabble_anim_confused:

1456088528.thumb.png.349c7472782b37542bebc6df4dff4699.png