Bullnose Forums

JAC1984

Hi,

New to all this but like old trucks and found this one for 700 and thought it was good enough deal and shouldnt (or couldnt) pass up.

Long term goal is to maks it look decent. Runs fine as jear as i can tell. And previous owner replaced most everything under the hoodnbesides engine. So as i move forward with it just really looling for diy body work and paint sorts of help i suppose.

Like, for instance ive been loolong at body panels. Some seem prohibitively exspensive and some suspiciously cheap and i cant make heads or tails of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome! The 300 six is considered by many to be one of the best truck engines ever made, so you'll enjoy that one.

And, for $700 if it runs you got a good deal. :nabble_smiley_good:

But, where are the pics?

And, where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town and a state/province.

Edit: I forgot. For body panels look to Tabco. They make the panels here in the US, and my paint/body man said they are the best he's used.

Welcome! The 300 six is considered by many to be one of the best truck engines ever made, so you'll enjoy that one.

And, for $700 if it runs you got a good deal. :nabble_smiley_good:

But, where are the pics?

And, where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town and a state/province.

Edit: I forgot. For body panels look to Tabco. They make the panels here in the US, and my paint/body man said they are the best he's used.

Struggling with the pictures part and map stuff. Im bad at this sort oof thing

Greeneville tennessee

Wow! You got that for $700 and it runs? :nabble_anim_claps:

Yes. Runs quute well. 104000 miles near as i can tell

Thanks for the info on body panels

Also, never done body work but done lots of drywall and construction and have an eye and hands for that sort of thing sp not afraid of taking on body work but when is a panel not salvagable? For instance rear wheel wells are eaten woth rust two to three inches up in places. That beyond hope? Looking for a more than few month fix. Want a a fix that will last for years.

Yes. Runs quute well. 104000 miles near as i can tell

Thanks for the info on body panels

Also, never done body work but done lots of drywall and construction and have an eye and hands for that sort of thing sp not afraid of taking on body work but when is a panel not salvagable? For instance rear wheel wells are eaten woth rust two to three inches up in places. That beyond hope? Looking for a more than few month fix. Want a a fix that will last for years.

Welcome!