Bullnose Forums

SoCal 1980 F100

Shorty

image852.jpeg.9030182fc312b467edc1a403d9640122.jpeg

Purchased three years ago in Orange County, CA. Pretty basic, with the Big Six, 3 on the tree and a wood bed. I've replaced the wear items like tires, shocks and clutch and added my own bed rails. I'm a mid-century aged engineer, have had a ton of expensive projects and just want to keep this one as simple and reliable as possible.

Welcome, Shorty! You are going to fit right in. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town.

And a signature would help us help you w/o asking lots of questions about what your truck has each time. Also, many of the guys are adding their given names as we like to call each other by name since it seems more friendly.

Anyway, nice truck! I'm particularly fond of that grille.

Welcome, Shorty! You are going to fit right in. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town.

And a signature would help us help you w/o asking lots of questions about what your truck has each time. Also, many of the guys are adding their given names as we like to call each other by name since it seems more friendly.

Anyway, nice truck! I'm particularly fond of that grille.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thank you.

I updated my avatar and submitted my personal info. Hope I got it right.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 10, 2019, at 11:48 PM, grumpin [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] wrote:

>

> Welcome!

> Dane

> 1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6

> 1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD

> 1997 Mazda 626 LX 2.0L G25M-R

> 1998 Suburban LT K2500 454 4L80E

> Oregon

>

>

> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

> http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/SoCal-1980-F100-tp29538p29547.html

> To unsubscribe from SoCal 1980 F100, click here.

> NAML

Thank you.

I updated my avatar and submitted my personal info. Hope I got it right.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 10, 2019, at 11:48 PM, grumpin [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] wrote:

>

> Welcome!

> Dane

> 1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6

> 1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD

> 1997 Mazda 626 LX 2.0L G25M-R

> 1998 Suburban LT K2500 454 4L80E

> Oregon

>

>

> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

> http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/SoCal-1980-F100-tp29538p29547.html

> To unsubscribe from SoCal 1980 F100, click here.

> NAML

Dennis - You did good on the signature. And, you are on the map.

FYI, most of us would have shared on here the info that you did via email. You'll find that we are a community and like to get to know each other, so personal tidbits are helpful. But that's your call and there's no right or wrong.

But, tell us about that "woodpile out back". Do you get taken there frequently? Are you a carpenter? Surely you don't use it for heating since it can't get that cold there.

FYI, most of us would have shared on here the info that you did via email. You'll find that we are a community and like to get to know each other, so personal tidbits are helpful. But that's your call and there's no right or wrong.

But, tell us about that "woodpile out back". Do you get taken there frequently? Are you a carpenter? Surely you don't use it for heating since it can't get that cold there.

A very nice, clean truck. Welcome! :nabble_anim_claps:

Purchased three years ago in Orange County, CA. Pretty basic, with the Big Six, 3 on the tree and a wood bed.

Nice truck. It's very much like my own, and just the way I like 'em...nice and simple. My Flareside is a bare bones basic truck as well...also a factory 3 on the tree, but now with a 5spd. Does your truck have AC?

image91.jpeg.39d435e0a41d0fd2ed8ba662752b5a64.jpeg

Woodpile- Wish I had a shot of the weathered wooden bed for you. On my list of must haves, somewhere after better brakes and a functional air conditioner. I've got the dealer add on AC system, but will be upgrading to 134-a at some point.

Woodpile- Wish I had a shot of the weathered wooden bed for you. On my list of must haves, somewhere after better brakes and a functional air conditioner. I've got the dealer add on AC system, but will be upgrading to 134-a at some point.

Ahhh! Dawn! Marblehead! Now I understand. :nabble_smiley_good: