Bullnose Forums

Lucky 81' F100

ETM

Not sure I understand. "...but will be doing back lol Bad things a coming." Are you saying they didn't do a good job?

But good job on the pilot bearing. And hope you get the tranny in this weekend! :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks, No they did a great job. Was more meaning Will be going back, for another project I'm thinking of. More :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig:

Not sure I understand. "...but will be doing back lol Bad things a coming." Are you saying they didn't do a good job?

But good job on the pilot bearing. And hope you get the tranny in this weekend! :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks, No they did a great job. Was more meaning Will be going back, for another project I'm thinking of. More :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig:

Oh, now I understand. Great!

Oh, now I understand. Great!

So Took it for it first little drive tonight really like the gear ratios of this trans. First is so smooth.

PXL_20201006_230741520.jpg.084ac3f86415daa5e1f41e89754f64ff.jpg

Needs more work, like putting the dash all back together, but is driving.

PXL_20201006_231743805.jpg.09d07ab2a903a36165660c86fc17251b.jpg

Like the trans but it is the newer model so doesn't have the manual speedo port :nabble_smiley_cry: will have to look for another one to swap out.

PXL_20201006_231757713.jpg.f58a47106f05cdce772f1c22d8cbe5cc.jpg

whole reason behind this swap to tow the trud to the left and work on the farm.

Going to refresh the interior a bit but happy to have it back. Not much to go.

So Took it for it first little drive tonight really like the gear ratios of this trans. First is so smooth.

Like the trans but it is the newer model so doesn't have the manual speedo port :nabble_smiley_cry: will have to look for another one to swap out.

It feels so good to get to drive it, even if it isn’t finished. Congrat’s!!! :nabble_anim_claps:

Well done Eric!