Bullnose Forum

Weight at each corner

I don't know, but you can find the starting point to your answer by going to the 1983 Dealer Facts Book (Literature/1983 Literature/Dealer Facts Book), going to the Vehicles tab, then the F-Series 4x4 tab, and scrolling down to Page 18. There you'll see the Curb Weight table with front and rear axle callouts.

HOWEVER, that is for a base vehicle. You then need to add the weights for every single option, and it is amazing how many there are and how much they add up. Engine, transmission, tires, radio, A/C, etc, etc. And I don't seem to have that info loaded.

So, I'd take it to the scales and have it weighed front & rear.

I don't know, but you can find the starting point to your answer by going to the 1983 Dealer Facts Book (Literature/1983 Literature/Dealer Facts Book), going to the Vehicles tab, then the F-Series 4x4 tab, and scrolling down to Page 18. There you'll see the Curb Weight table with front and rear axle callouts.

HOWEVER, that is for a base vehicle. You then need to add the weights for every single option, and it is amazing how many there are and how much they add up. Engine, transmission, tires, radio, A/C, etc, etc. And I don't seem to have that info loaded.

So, I'd take it to the scales and have it weighed front & rear.

Once I get it weighed up, I'll be sure to post my findings here.